Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Everland

Now that the weather is finally nice, I am trying to stay outdoors as much as possible. My sister and I recently took a trip to Everland, which is in Youngin.

It was really fast for me to get to Everland because I took the express bus from Suwon station. The only down side to this is that I had to book my return ticket the same time I purchased my ticket to the theme park. I estimated that I would finish an hour before I actually did and I missed my bus. I had to take the city bus home and it took over an hour and a half just to get to Suwon.
The Entrance
The park was well maintained and it had a bit of a resemblance to Disneyland. My favorite roller coaster was the T-Express. There was really only 4 roller coasters for adults and the rest were for children. The food in the theme park stayed the same throughout the park and was just average.


Just a funny ride they had

So Korean! No one wants to get wet even on a ride

And of course there is a place to dry your clothes

Fans and heaters
We had a great time at Everland. However, it did make us miss the happiest place on earth: Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment